Male Number of posts : 1806
Team : Thrash
Favourite Music Genre : Black/Death/Prog Metal/Gindcore/Deathcore
Favourite Band : Way too many to name one XD
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Cycle...   Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:04 am

With sweat dripping from every orifice, I sit down onto my bed, trying to quash the convulsions that were gripping my body. Hands shaking violently, I pull from saturated shirt over my head. My mind is bursting with thoughts – dreams finally coming true – only wishing that it happened earlier. So long I’d waited for this release, this comfort, this…this…this strength. If the stories were true, there could be no feeling like flexing those new muscles, feeling the energy course through the new veins.

Before I have a chance to pull my trousers away, a strong spasm causes me to jackknife wildly and land agonisingly on my back on the cool laminate flooring. To my searing, red, itchy flesh, it feels like ice, burning into my skin. I begin coughing, bringing up some body liquids, further making a mess of my bedroom. But it’s not a bother – I’ll be long gone soon. Each juddering cough causes me to convulse further, but they gradually have another effect. With every sharp, throaty bark, a firm, pushing sensation grows stronger beneath my skin.

My hands begin to ache, the numb feelings of muscular alteration striking me oddly like a foul migraine. But it all feels so good… Black, pointed claws grow through the old stubby nails of my fingers, digging deep into the floor, causing it too crack and fracture.

Just as I inhale to cough again, there comes a great ripping sound as the skin along my spine bursts apart, thick, brown fur shooting through. The sensation is nothing short of pure ecstasy. I want to scream, shout, sing and scream more all at the same time. With the ultimate air of triumph, I tilt back my mutating head and howl, letting the note ring out for as long as my lungs can bear. I hear my door open a crack, my bewildered father shouting something at me with words I cannot hear. The sheer bliss is just overpowering. The sensations! The smells! The sights!

Blood begins to gush from my face as the bones push through the skin, contorting, expanding, contracting and morphing into something more canine, slender and powerful. I want to scream, to jump, to gnash my fangs and to sink my claws down into vulnerable flesh. Every breath I take gives me more power and more control. I howl again, only more loudly than before, causing my whole body to quake. Glancing at the doorway, Mum and Dad are stood, holding back my sister, stopping her seeing me. Why? Am I someithng to fear? Of course! I cackle manically, rolling flat onto my back, the blood matting down the majestic brown fur that covers me.

They stare with a mixture of fear and worry – but what do I care? As my legs become more slender, yet somehow more muscular, and the feet contort into long paws, I feel better than I’ve ever felt before. Sex, drugs, alcohol and adrenaline – they had nothing on this feeling. I pull myself onto my padded paws and majestically raise my shaggy head. They flinch in the doorway, holding back in case I jump. I don’t want them – miserable, thin looking specimens. There’s better meat on the market.

With a final, ear splitting howl, I leap through the air and crash through the new, gleaming windows. I land with ease on the patio below, hop over the wooden fencing and bound into the town. There’ll be a feast tonight – and I’m not paying! I cackle madly one final time and then let myself go to the instinct, running free into the night.

Just a short TF sequence that I wrote up recently ^^ I hope you like it! Excited/Very Happy

http://starom.deviantart.com/art/Cycle-92638965
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2549194/1/Cycle%C2%A0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Lead Vocals & Guitar
Lead Vocals & Guitar

Male Number of posts : 360
Team : Black
Favourite Music Genre : Avant-Garde/Black/Progressive
Favourite Band : Sigh
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :

PostSubject: Re: Cycle...   Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Very good Starom. It’s very well written and very descriptive. Your story definitely makes it easy for the reader to visualise what it is you’re describing. Werewolfs and transformations certainly make for interesting subjects for writing about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starom

Male Number of posts : 1806
Team : Thrash
Favourite Music Genre : Black/Death/Prog Metal/Gindcore/Deathcore
Favourite Band : Way too many to name one XD
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :

PostSubject: Re: Cycle...   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:56 am

Thanks ^^ I really liked that one when I'd finished with it Happy