View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals

Female Number of posts : 289
Team : Grind
Favourite Music Genre : DEATHCORE (:
Favourite Band : BMTH overture AS I LAY DIEING..ramstien, dirty sanchez.
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: welcome to the assylum   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 pm

"who am i..? where am i..?" these were the same questions you probably aree thinking of now..just as i did when was brought here.. to this place were surgeons rule with an iron will.
are you afraid already? do not have fear..ill tell you my story.

" get off me! " i screamed these words while i was being dragged into the horse drawn carriage , as luxurious as it sounds..it wasnt the inside of the carriage reeked of sadness , fear and blood..i sat shaking whilst we sped towards the large iron gates that were crowned with tall spikes. my mind reeled suddenly i realized at once where we were heading.

i wasnt mad..was i? then, of course a sane man wont admit hes insane making him of course seemingly sane..
i suppose i should tell you my name before we continue, all i remeber is that my name is Jazmin, that is all my age, where im from, who my family were, i no not. how have i managed to stay half sane in thes ville repulsive excuse of a home? i have barely managed to survive, but thhanks to sarah and gemma i have gained self control, learning not to annoy the docters, for you see..that just earns you another night of hell. any way back to my.."story".

"well well well, what do we have here hmm?" spoke the matron almost sadistcly examining my face and eyes while two surgeons had my arms held tightly behind my back. " lock her in cell 13, with miss sarah and miss gemma." without even questioning the matron the two men dragged me too the cell, by that stage i had become to frightened to even blink i just watched around me my eyes wide with terror. that night when we had are daily dose of drugs, i sat on the ground of the cell in agony, the surgeons quite liked to beat the new arrivals acording to sarah.

gemma had been knocked out, her dose of drugs was a large dose of sleeping drugs. the matron had decided i suffered from meloncolia demensia, and had said i would need a straight jacket as soon as possible..

to be continued..

welcome to the assylum part 2 ( it will be told as though she has already told the story) -

fighting off nightmares is the most difficult thing you will have to face in this establishment, i continued the newcomers face contorted with fear
"nightmares?" she almost cried out her green eyes wide with fear

yes, nightmares, the drugs are supposed to help but they make them much worse, they say the best cure is tea and fairy cakes, they try and make us civilized by beating us black and blue are cuts never heal here. i replied with a smirk i suppose i have terrified you enough perhaps we should make our way to afternoon tea..

with that all four of us got up and walked down to afternoon, making feeble attempts to make our rags and filthy faces presentable but of course we could make little difference. as we sat down to afternoon tea, sipping luke warm tea from chipped china cups and eating the horrible cakes, we could have refused but it was all we had. the docters watched us suspicously making sure we did not leave a crumb. afterwards, we were led out into a dark lifeless courtyard, for fresh air they said, fresh air dosent exisist i thought bitterly at first. past the large grey walls, life seemed to fly past the occasional twitter of birds as they looked for food. how i longed to be free..i rather htink she did to, of course me gemma and sarah were used to this place.

then it happened, they dragged this new girl off down the halls, me and sarah exchanged worried frowns, gemma on the other hand began to talk nonsence as always " i think the docters are quite like buzy bees, the sting when they're angry!" said gemma.

what nonsense did she speak at times! then again it was probably the drugs..!, the ddrugs seemed to lose their effect on me and sarah, poor gemma i thought her confused mind is being poisoned by the magical medicine the docters provide.

we heard the new girls screams from our dark and dank cell, we shuddered it was an unearthly scream the type of scream you hear about in stories. shortly after she was thrown back into the cell, i was unsure if she was breathing, i mean im not a trained docter, anyway she was covered in blood then i realised, the monsters have done it again!.

one day i will escape, one day i will be free...one day...

Last edited by OMGXJAZZIIEE on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding part 2 :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands

Female Number of posts : 5220
Team : Deathstars
Favourite Music Genre : Deathstars
Favourite Band : Deathstars
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the assylum   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Sounds just like irl Tounge Out

I'm kidding.

It's awesome, I like the way you set it all out etc with the descriptions Excited/Very Happy:D

Can't wait to read more ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands

Female Number of posts : 7138
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the assylum   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:26 pm

It's good, WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals

Female Number of posts : 289
Favourite Music Genre : DEATHCORE (:
Favourite Band : BMTH overture AS I LAY DIEING..ramstien, dirty sanchez.
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the assylum   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:48 am

breath!! i will..

Happy

im currently thinking of some more Happy

Happy i hope you enoy it Happy

Happy

Last edited by OMGXJAZZIIEE on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i made a few errors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands

Female Number of posts : 7138
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood :
Favourite Band\'s Logo :
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the assylum   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 am