RAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Female Number of posts : 5220
Team : Deathstars
Favourite Music Genre : Deathstars
Favourite Band : Deathstars
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Deathstars
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm

The outfit comes later Tounge Out

After an exhausting day shopping, I curled up on the sofa as soon as I got in and ordered Juan to get me my laptop.
Logging onto RAM, the first place I went was The Rant Thread, then Family. I had to complain how annoying my sister was! Although I was glad she was back to be so annoying in the first place.
I noticed in the “Live!” “Gigs” section that Henry was also going to the Within Temptation gig tonight and Max had suggested a RAM meeting there with as many members as possible. I’d always wanted to go to a proper RAM meeting and was very excited to learn my friends were also going to this gig. Maybe it wouldn’t be so terrible after all. Then I realised they were humans and would probably think I was just a bee. That had happened before, to be honest. At the first official RAM meeting with Henry, Max and Gothy. I snuck into the bowling alley to watch them play but Max got distracted when I kept flying in his face and he slipped over. He tries to say it was just “a fall to the floor in embarrassment” but we all know what happened really. After that I gave up trying.
Back to top Go down
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals
FakeXPlasticXGuns

Female Number of posts : 289
Team : Grind
Favourite Music Genre : DEATHCORE (:
Favourite Band : BMTH overture AS I LAY DIEING..ramstien, dirty sanchez.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Innocent-1
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Bfmv
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:46 pm

awesom (:
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Deathstars

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Thanks Excited/Very Happy:D

By the time I’d voted for “I’m Not Okay” by MCR in RAM’s Song Of The Week poll (I wondered if Max was ever going to take down “I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day” by Wizzard. It’s February!) I realised it was 5pm and the gig was starting in an hour.
I put on my mini sparkly silver dress and pink lip-gloss until Rach came in tutting, sighing and shaking her head. “No, no, no, no, no, NO! All wrong!” and went to get the outfit she’d picked out for me earlier. She also did my hair and makeup for me.
I did like the gothic Victoriana black frilly dress she’d picked out for me to be quite honest. Not sure on the wild curly hair, dark heavy eyeliner and black lipstick!
Back to top Go down
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals
FakeXPlasticXGuns

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Innocent-1
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Bfmv

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 pm

excellent
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Thank you, Mr Burns Tounge Out

I’d never been to a gig before and was shocked by how loud it was in there. I instantly recognised a man standing near the front as Henry Domenge, a Moderator and valued member of RAM. He was wearing the giant hat from his old signature picture. It was an interesting outfit choice for a rock concert. Next to him stood Jesse McCray, who was busy thinking about what would happen next in their James Bond role-play. Next to Jesse I recognised Max Maltz, the owner of RAM (yeah, he owns the best site on the Internet, even though he’s only 17 (nearly 18) years old. He’s a smart rat, as Gemma and Gothy would say. I don’t know why they all name themselves after animals. It’s strange but funny habit.) Staring lovingly at Max was Gothy. Gemma Higgins was standing nearer the stage chewing the last bit of her ham and cheese sandwich then taking a sip of her milk. Starom was also there, looking nothing like his avatar, which was of a gerbil. Alisha and Live The Dream were discussing which Back To The Future movie was best and there were several ghombies, which I can only assume were the non-posting users (or people I didn’t recognise, in which case I’m sorry I forgot you!). Somebody in a giant, fluffy duck costume entered and immediately started to annoy Henry. That must be Sean Dennis, aka Quacky. Henry expertly distracted him while Max put tape around the duck’s mouth so it wouldn’t be able to speak (or quack) during the show. It did, however, do the Quacky dance, which was made famous by his old avatar and the icon on MSN. Since several members were acting out MSN icons, you could tell how relieved Gemma and Gothy were that there were no sheep around, especially with Max in the building.
Back to top Go down
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals
FakeXPlasticXGuns

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:44 pm

epicccc
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks Excited/Very Happy:D

The gig passed much too quickly for my liking. Those mosh pits looked scary! Max went absolutely crazy in them and tried dragging Gothy into a few. At least no one lost their cameras this time.
I rather enjoyed myself. Maybe I should try out this whole heavy metal thing. I was, after all, a regular member on a Rock And Metal forum.
The crowd thinned but some of the RAM crew stayed behind in the hope of meeting Within Temptation.

Henry, Gemma, Gothy and Max only had to wait near the exit for about fifteen minutes before the lead singer, Sharon Den Adel came out. She gave the boys a big kiss (which prompted evil looks from Gothy) and the girls a big hug. They also got all their merchandise signed. I was jealous that I was too small to buy anything. I did get quite close to her but she thought I was a bee and tried to swat me away. Nearly damaged my wings. And she ripped my nice new dress. I wasn’t happy.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Female Number of posts : 7138
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Mychemicalromance
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:59 am

Aww, amesome-ness!! Excited/Very Happy:D

And why the ham and cheese sandwichs? I haven't had any in AGES, plus don't drink milk that much anymore Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 am

But that's how we know you Tounge Out
Tbh all I remember from the What Was The Last Thing You Ate/Drank thread was you and your ham, cheese and milk Tounge Out

I barely got any sleep that night as I was much too hyped up from that awesome gig. Gemma stayed over and we couldn’t wait until morning when we could go and see Jazziiee to tell her all about it.
In the morning, the air was fresh and the wind was quite strong. We could smell the gingerbread-ness from Jazziiee’s house three miles before we got there. We decided to go to the mall as the big annual fairy convention was coming up (tomorrow, actually! So soon? I’d been so lost in my crazy adventures that I’d completely forgotten!) I needed a new dress, since Sharon ripped mine.

On the way back from Jazziiee’s house through the woods, in the darkest corner we heard something calling us over.
As we went closer it appeared to be a giant, cute, fluffy duck. Not Sean, but someone else.
As we got even closer (Jazziiee bumped into a tree) we saw she had red, black and white feathers. “Come closer, don’t be afraid,” said the strange duck. Her voice was hypnotic, as if we couldn’t resist being drawn to her. She was like a siren (the mythical kind, not the ambulance kind).
“I’m Channell, but you may call me Kitty,” she soothingly told us. “I can see people’s futures and I have something very important to tell you. Particularly you, Jazziiee!” and she pointed at me.
“I’m Sara…” I corrected her.
“Well, I can’t get everything right,” Kitty sighed. “I see a man with crosses for eyes,” she said mystically. “You’ve met before and you will again. I’m also seeing some sort of creature… I think it’s a scorpion… And why am I seeing bunny ears? I also see cake. Lots and lots of cake and another man cowering in the corner…”
“Whatever!” Jazziiee sighed and we continued on our journey to the mall.
“Do not ignore me!” Kitty hissed, full of venom and not her friendly self. “You must work out the signs and follow them! Something terrible’s going to happen if you don’t follow this path I see laid out before you!”
We decided the fortune teller was crazy and just trying to get us to cross her palm (or wings) with silver. Unfortunately for her, we didn’t have anything silver and felt bad wasting her time since we were non-believers so we waved her away and went on our way to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Male Number of posts : 8603
Team : Black
Favourite Music Genre : Metal
Favourite Band : Fightstar
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Lovedup
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Fightstar-1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:30 am

Gothy wrote:
Thank you, Mr Burns Tounge Out

I’d never been to a gig before and was shocked by how loud it was in there. I instantly recognised a man standing near the front as Henry Domenge, a Moderator and valued member of RAM. He was wearing the giant hat from his old signature picture. It was an interesting outfit choice for a rock concert. Next to him stood Jesse McCray, who was busy thinking about what would happen next in their James Bond role-play. Next to Jesse I recognised Max Maltz, the owner of RAM (yeah, he owns the best site on the Internet, even though he’s only 17 (nearly 18) years old. He’s a smart rat, as Gemma and Gothy would say. I don’t know why they all name themselves after animals. It’s strange but funny habit.) Staring lovingly at Max was Gothy. Gemma Higgins was standing nearer the stage chewing the last bit of her ham and cheese sandwich then taking a sip of her milk. Starom was also there, looking nothing like his avatar, which was of a gerbil. Alisha and Live The Dream were discussing which Back To The Future movie was best and there were several ghombies, which I can only assume were the non-posting users (or people I didn’t recognise, in which case I’m sorry I forgot you!). Somebody in a giant, fluffy duck costume entered and immediately started to annoy Henry. That must be Sean Dennis, aka Quacky. Henry expertly distracted him while Max put tape around the duck’s mouth so it wouldn’t be able to speak (or quack) during the show. It did, however, do the Quacky dance, which was made famous by his old avatar and the icon on MSN. Since several members were acting out MSN icons, you could tell how relieved Gemma and Gothy were that there were no sheep around, especially with Max in the building.

This paragragh was genius.
Would of been funny if Starom actually was a gerbil Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
https://ram-forums.forummotion.com
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:30 am

Lol or in a gerbil costume?
Quacky has a duck costume on Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Mychemicalromance

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Laughing The bunny ears!!!! They are lengendary Tounge Out

POST MORE PLEASE Excited/Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Shopping with my girlfriends was, to be quite honest, a lot easier than shopping with Rach as we were all pretty much on the same level, into the same things.
I chose a lovely deep blue, one-shouldered floor-length Versace gown. It was pure Hollywood glamour. As the Fairy Princess, I was a very important guest at the convention. Well, I usually was. I’m old news now there’s a new one in town. I really resented Rach stealing my thunder and needed a kickass dress. I’d like to see her top this little number.
Smugly putting my new purchase in the bag and heading off with Gemma and Jazziiee to get some coffee I felt assured that nothing could go wrong at the ball tomorrow.

I spent the rest of the day being pampered and preened to perfection in my favourite luxury spa by Simon, my personal masseuse and Beatrice, my personal beauty therapist.
I had a great sleep that night as I was so relaxed. No crazy demon dreams. Phew.

The ball wasn’t until 7pm but I had to spend all day getting ready. I was powdered, puffed, zipped in, hairsprayed, shaken, stirred until finally Kim (my personal stylist, hairdresser and makeup artist) declared I looked “perfect”.
The ball was already going on by the time I was perfect (I had to arrive fashionably late) so I started mingling with the guests straight away.
Then the lights went down and man’s voice came over the speakers “Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please? It’s finally the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the Fairy Fashion Show! Please take your seats and the show will begin in 5 minutes.”
I made sure I got a front-row seat, inbetween Mother and my cousin, Marigold.
I loved the fashion show. They had fairies from every element (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Metal, Stone, Light, Dark and Spirit) sashaying down the catwalk dressed in this season’s latest fashion. It doesn’t apply to me. I’m a Princess Fairy. Royalty. Special. I can wear anything I like. But for other, I hate the word but lesser fairies you have to dress to suit your element. An Air fairy in this season’s Earth skirt wouldn’t go. And some would be just plain stupid and dangerous. If you were a Fire or Dark fairy would you particularly want to dress in Water wear?
Stone had some good things this season. Some of the lines were a little hard, though.
I noticed Metal had gone for a different look. Instead of shiny brass, gold, bronze, silver, copper… it had literally gone “metal”. As in Rock And Metal! I liked the edgy, dark look.
Inspired, I snuck out of the hall where the convention was held and went up the stairs to my bedroom. In the back of the closet I found the dress Rach had bought me. Deciding I needed to rough it up a bit, I pulled off more of the frills and took of some of the length so it was a mini. I also made more rips in it which I fastened with safety pins.
I called Kim saying it was an emergency and I needed her now. She came rushing in asking what the panic was. I explained that to go with my new look, I’d like to dye my hair black.
“Are you sure, Ms Sara?” she asked, knowing full well the last time she cut my hair even ¾ of an inch shorter than I wanted I had thrown a fit.
But this I was absolutely sure of. I’d been wanting to experiment with my looks for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Awesome-ness again.

Did you get cousin Marigold from Sabrina the teenage witch? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:19 pm

No, I didn't lol
I used to love that show Excited/Very Happy:D:D
Don't remember Marigold?

Think I should include Sabrina? scratch

Oooh! We definately need Salem!
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Marigold, Amanda's mum if I remember correctly.

Yes, Salem has to be in it!!
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Amanda? scratch

All I remember is Sabrina, Harvey, Libby, Salem, Hilda & Zelda lol
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Her cousin, remember? But that's kinda off topic, so when's the next part of the story? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm

As I re-entered the ball room, everybody turned to look at me. The band stopped playing and all that could be heard were gasps and people’s jaw’s hitting the floor (literally. Adam the High Priest of the Earth Fairy Clan had had a little too much to drink and fell to the floor with a nasty crack. He was later rushed to the hospital to have his jaw wired shut).
Everyone murmured appreciatively about my new look and I was a big hit instantly. I saw out of the corner of my eye, a male fairy dressed in this season’s Metal gear. He was gorgeous with long dark hair, blue eyes and against his pale skin his big black wings which shimmered with a blue light every time they flitted looked absolutely amazing. I can’t believe I’ve never seen him around before.
He saw me looking at him and started making his way over.
“Tom,” he said as he knelt down before me and kissed my hand. “A pleasure to meet you, m’lady!”
I giggled and introduced myself.
“I know who you are” he said in his voice which was so smooth it was like music to your ears.

We chatted the night away and before we knew it, Tom had to leave. I handed him my phone number when he asked and he said he’d call me. I could tell he meant it.
I was lost in my own little world with Tom that I’d never noticed Rach in the corner, sulking. How was I to know she’d had a crush on him since, like, forever.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Wow, interesting, and why does Tom remind me of someone? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Who? scratch

And you think that's interesting? Read this:

As the days and weeks passed so did my time with Tom. We were always on the phone or together. I even got him to sign up to RAM. They changed the thread “Gothy’s Crushes” back to it’s original title (“Love Life”) so we spent a lot of time posting in there how much we love each other. Probably too much time. Our post counts shot up faster than Matty Gundry’s! Gemma found us “creepy” and used the hide-behind-the-sofa icon an awful lot (more than usual). We had to start using the Spoiler tag.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:01 pm

LMAO, not that the spoiler tag ever helps Tounge Out

Last edited by Shrimp on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Your damn curiosity!
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 pm

=D That'sa my middle name, curiosity Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Your middle name's Lorraine Tounge Out (sorry if that's spelt wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAM Forums :: Member Creativity Centre-
Jump to: