RAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just a few of my poems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poisonprincess
Rhythm Guitarist
Rhythm Guitarist
poisonprincess

Female Number of posts : 192
Team : Cyber
Favourite Music Genre : metal
Favourite Band : trivium HIM breaking benjamin
Registration date : 2008-07-04

just a few of my poems Empty
PostSubject: just a few of my poems   just a few of my poems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:03 pm

ok so i dont normaly share my poetry, but what the hell please tell me wat u think,

times may be getting shorter now
but just come in closer
relax into my arms
close ur eyes and ill close mine
forget about the leaving
just enjoy every moment together
make memories to last forever
and cherish every kiss in fear it may be the last
embrace dreams of being together a
nd never let the worry take over
soon you will be back in my arms
and it will feel like u never left

watch me i will change my colour for you but i lack the beauty you display im hidding the bruises, i hide the secrets like the person you thought i would be your just standing by waiting for another break down this has been the hardest thing to say to tell u in a mess the kind that strips u of your best, as i see the disappointment in your eyes my colour changes back to blue without u here waht would i do, with a perfect smile u look back at the confused mess that would be me, you found my secret weak spot and i cant even pretend to be amazing in ur presence, i let my mind turn you into something more delious my sweet ghost we watched clowns out on makeup for show we laughed hand in hand as ur eyes pulled me in closer you took me dancing with devils showed me the lies of a man then through me like a sour patch a wedding batch of roses thrown across the floor, my body begged for you to come in closer please in closer let me feel your heartbeat against mine while i slowly fade away im as cold as cold can be i wanna swim away but im stuck drowning in the ocean so now i block out the thoughts of you do i dont loose my head dropping little memories to keep me sane....
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Male Number of posts : 8603
Team : Black
Favourite Music Genre : Metal
Favourite Band : Fightstar
Current Mood : just a few of my poems Lovedup
Favourite Band\'s Logo : just a few of my poems Fightstar-1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: just a few of my poems   just a few of my poems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Awww, amazing.
They were beautiful hun!
Back to top Go down
https://ram-forums.forummotion.com
poisonprincess
Rhythm Guitarist
Rhythm Guitarist
poisonprincess

PostSubject: Re: just a few of my poems   just a few of my poems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:10 pm

i have so many more but i will add them later
Back to top Go down
poisonprincess
Rhythm Guitarist
Rhythm Guitarist
poisonprincess

PostSubject: Re: just a few of my poems   just a few of my poems Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:07 pm

ok i said i would add more, here they are,
when i look in your eyes i see nothing and nothing is what i hav become the less i see the more the hatred growsim not strong enough to win, you steal the breath right out of me, you left a massive hole where my heart is ment to be let me in, let me find the fire in your eyes, give me my breath back give me my soul back stop me being the death fo you save yourself from the pain of the broken hands from the rage i bring into your life, i promise i will let this be just a memory at the bottom of a broken bottle i went blind through living in the lies, just leave me to die here its the only way i will survive here put me to sleep my evil angel i dont want to breath anymore
Back to top Go down
JoshyIsHere
Bassist
Bassist
JoshyIsHere

Male Number of posts : 129
Team : Grind
Favourite Music Genre : Rock/Metal/Punk
Favourite Band : Hard question!
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: just a few of my poems   just a few of my poems Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Im not a big fan of poems tbh but i injoyed reading yours Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a few of my poems   just a few of my poems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a few of my poems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAM Forums :: Member Creativity Centre-
Jump to: