RAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Female Number of posts : 7138
Team : Grind
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Mychemicalromance
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 pm

LMAO how many pets ARE there?
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Female Number of posts : 5220
Team : Deathstars
Favourite Music Genre : Deathstars
Favourite Band : Deathstars
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Deathstars
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Lol that's also a mystery Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Male Number of posts : 8603
Team : Black
Favourite Music Genre : Metal
Favourite Band : Fightstar
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Lovedup
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Fightstar-1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Notamu10
Back to top Go down
https://ram-forums.forummotion.com
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Mychemicalromance

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Tounge Out

Leave us big kids alone Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Lovedup
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Fightstar-1

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:35 pm

or in your case, little kid Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm not that little -_-
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Deathstars

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Max is short, too I teased him about his shortness today Tongue Poke

If you don't like it don't read it Maxwell (Typo: Maxwall scratchLaughing)
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm taller than you...
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Only a little bit!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 pm

if you count a good couple of inches as not much...
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Rolling Eyes details!!!! Tongue Poke
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Anyway, deary me..... Ya see what you've done to your own thread here? Tongue Poke
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Gone off topic? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Nah......
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:02 pm

And Max ain't helping Tongue Poke
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeh, no one word answers Tongue Poke Laughing
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:04 pm

BOT then as of this post...
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Gothy was distraught when she realised while we had been talking to Ju, back at the car Coco had scratched and chewed up her Max picture but lucky I had thought to bring along our laptop so she was just on RAM the whole time and she had printed out another picture of Max, much to his displeasure.

We had to drive past Seashell Beach. The sun was bright and hot and I wanted to work on my tan, Rhi wanted a break from driving Gemma wanted a break from having to listen to the Chav music on the radio since all the CDs melted in the hot sun, Gothy really needed to get away from the laptop and Ju and Coco just wanted to get out and roll around idiotically in the sand so we clambered out the car and piled onto the sand/dipped our feet in the water.

Increasingly irritated by Girls Aloud, Gemma threw the radio into the sea. We were fortunate that a hedgehog who was surfing at the time managed to catch it.
Sam the surfing hedgehog came back to shore and handed Gemma back the radio which was now tuned to Kerrang! and playing lostprophets.

(gonna have to stop this for a few days I'm afraid. It's the DOTF tomorrow and I don't wanna be tired etc. I'll be too tired on Thursday and also me, Max and Scott are going out on Thursday, so I'll probs be tired on Friday. Then I'm going out Saturday. And this is pretty much all the parts I haven't/won't have time to write anymore)
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Aww Sad

And lol I actually don't mind some of Girls Aloud's older stuff, Lostprophets YAAAY!!! Happy Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:28 pm

It was the newer stuff Tounge Out

I know you like them, this isn't all random, some of it has reason Wink/Tongue
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Gasp Tounge Out

Good, the new stuff, or rather what was knew when I last heard them ( Tounge Out ) was just baad
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Yes, I hate their new songs!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Am I the only one who's finding this odd right now...? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Yes, I believe so Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:23 am

I'm thinking about writing more of this story coz I'm just so bored laying there ill all day so if anyone wants to read it or whatever I can send via MSN. Will go post my new addy now in the MSN thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAM Forums :: Member Creativity Centre-
Jump to: