RAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Female Number of posts : 5220
Team : Deathstars
Favourite Music Genre : Deathstars
Favourite Band : Deathstars
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Deathstars
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:26 am

Thought that'd raise a laugh Tounge Out

As head bridesmaid, I headed backstage to help Jazziiee get ready. We had to take some of the length off the dress. It was floor length but she kept tripping over it so we made it into a mini. She also fell over into a bucket of red paint which was randomly lying around so her ivory coloured dress now had big red splotches on it. Gemma arrived a little late and thought Jazziiee had had an accident with some knives, especially as the dress was ripped but that was only because Johnny Depp had helped zip her up in the dress. He was best man and had come dressed in his Edward Scissorhands costume.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Female Number of posts : 7138
Team : Grind
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Mychemicalromance
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 am

LMAO, the randomness returns!! Excited/Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Deathstars

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:31 am

It's much better when it's random, isn't it? Excited/Very Happy:D

The grooms were ready in the church waiting for Jazziiee to make her entrance. She tripped and stumbled her way down the aisle (to the Crazy Frog rather than the traditional “Here Comes The Bride”) but arrived in one piece. Most people’s eyes were on the handsome best man, though. Even Gothy managed to look away from Max for a few seconds to glance at Johnny Depp/Edward Scissorhands.

Bob, Frank and Jazziiee exchanged vows and Johnny/Edward presented them with their rings. Jazziiee cut her finger on one of his blades.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Mychemicalromance

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:34 am

You looked away from Max!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Tounge Out

Yeah, it is better when random Excited/Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 am

I know! How shocking is that?
Although come on, who wouldn't look at that wedding? Laughing

Ok thanks I'll try and keep it random!

At the reception afterwards, everyone was sat around enjoying their meal. Johnny/Edward tapped his glass with his blades to get everyone’s attention and began to make a speech. I think he must have forgotten which character he’d come as because he said in his Captain Jack Sparrow voice:
“Ever since I randomly met Jazziiee in a group conversation on MSN I could tell her, Bob and Frank were made for each other. When she told me about that night she had met them at the party I could instantly tell they were made for each other although I never expected the wedding to be so soon”

The beautiful pink and white, six tiered wedding cake was brought out and the bride and grooms went over to cut it. Looking at that cake brought back bad memories for Bob who ran away screaming and cowered in the corner. Johnny/Edward/Captain Jack Sparrow went over to comfort him but Bob was shaking so much and kept getting caught on the end of Johnny/Edward/Jack’s fingers and was bleeding a lot. His white shirt was now matched with almost as many red splotches as Jazziiee’s wedding dress, although his was real blood.

It was time for Jazziiee to toss her bouquet and Gothy scrambled crazily to catch it, although it landed in Gemma’s hands.
Gemma wasn’t pleased but everyone found it funny.

Bob didn’t lose too much blood and after he got back from the hospital, he and Frankie drove off with Jazziiee into the sunset to enjoy their honeymoon.
Unfortunately for Bob, they went to a cake factory.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 am

Awwww poor Bob.

And I shoulda seen that coming shouldn't I?
About the bouquet I mean Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 am

I'm so mean to Bob aren't I? Tounge Out

I thought you'd kill me but I knew you'd see the funny side Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 am

You know me too well Laughing
It is funny, and it is quite typical of my luck Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Male Number of posts : 8603
Team : Black
Favourite Music Genre : Metal
Favourite Band : Fightstar
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Lovedup
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Fightstar-1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:46 am

When does someone die?
Wake me up when it happens
Back to top Go down
https://ram-forums.forummotion.com
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 am

Already happened Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 am

Max, you don't like any stories, even ones that include you Shocked
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Lovedup
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Fightstar-1

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:01 am

One paragraph was funny XD
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 am

Did you read the wedding?
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 am

No....... Who's may I ask?
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 am

Read it and see Tongue Poke
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 am

Tell me, and I may
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 am

Me & you?

Jazziiee, Frank and Bob Neutral
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:17 am

Oh, relief Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:18 am

I can do a me & you but that's a seperate story (we need that =? icon)
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:22 am

I'm...... gonna keep outta this thread now Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 am

I said it's a seperate story Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 am

Sarah, stop giving him nightmares Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:27 am

I'm gonna keep out of this board XD
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:31 am

Good luck with that Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:39 am

what else is there to stay for? Just Quacky's art Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAM Forums :: Member Creativity Centre-
Jump to: