RAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Female Number of posts : 7138
Team : Grind
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Mychemicalromance
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:07 pm

I believe you spelt it right, and keep that outta this.
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Female Number of posts : 5220
Team : Deathstars
Favourite Music Genre : Deathstars
Favourite Band : Deathstars
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Deathstars
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Ok I'm sorry. Will you accept this next peice as a token of my sorriness?

All the while, Rach grew ever more bitter but I had no idea at the time. Although, come to think of it, she did have aggressive mood swings and spent an awful lot of time in her room around this period. She got snappy at me for no reason and accused me of copying her and stealing her man, even though she’d never mentioned her penchant for Dark Fairies, I could tell she liked mine (Tom). But she would just have to deal with her jealousy.
It was starting to affect me, too. I often dreamed she kept trying to kill me so she could get to Tom. But not blatantly obviously. She did sneaky things like putting poison in my food.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Mychemicalromance

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Lol, okay, I'm just not fond of my middle name Tounge Out

Yaay, interesting plot possiblity
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Deathstars

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeh this is the plot I woke up this morning with it clearly in my head, been writing it all day. But finding out how to phrase it etc has been a struggle so lemme know if anything's not clear.

I was extremely surprised when I woke up one day to find Rach had made me breakfast in bed. I guessed she had finally learnt to deal with her jealousy after all.
I don’t like waffles or pancakes so I went straight for the French toast. I was hungry and couldn’t wait to get a mouthful. Immediately after I’d chewed and swallowed the toast, I felt a little light-headed. I thought maybe that’s just because I was tired. I had been up until gone 4am with Gothy, Max, Justin Wiggins, Sophie Sheldrick, Diggy, Liam Chivers (Chimpy, or as we call him, Chimy) and random robots such as Smarterchild in a group convo MSN. Those people have very disturbed minds. Gemma was glad she wasn’t there although she still had to read most of it in MSN Moments. Even Henry agreed that, while deranged, it was still quite a funny convo and indeed worthy of it’s place in the thread.

I took another bite of French toast and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Ohhh, Le Addictive Story Excited/Very Happy

I suppose that's it for a while, isn't it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:32 pm

One more bit tonight Tounge Out

But I only have 1 and 1/2 pages (not even finished) after I've posted this bit. Don't wanna post before I've written it, checked it through properly etc lol and I doubt I'll get much writing done this week with extra e2e days, gigs, pubs etc.

And btw most people have noticed I've given the story it's proper title now Excited/Very Happy:D

When I came round, I could see a light. “Juan!” I called. “Pull the curtains, please!” no reply.
I realised I wasn’t in my bed any longer. I was floating above it. Floating, not flying. I could see my bed down below and in it, a gorgeous fairy. She had long wavy hair which was jet black, icy blue eyes which were strangely expressionless and a mouth wide open in shock.
Wait a minute, I recognise her. That girl... She’s me!
I was in a panic now and struggled to get my breath. Then I realised I wasn’t breathing. Either on the bed or up here. I had no need for oxygen.
I floated towards the door, through it and down the stairs. I couldn’t see mother or father or anybody.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Wow, an out of body experience? (that's what it's called right? Laughing )
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Lol. Yes. Or is she dead? *spooky music*

Doh! I already told you the spoiler on MSN *headwall* you ruined it for yourself Tongue Poke lol!
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:43 pm

No, I asked who dies, and you told me, BUT then you also told me who nearly dies, which I didn't want to know. Tongue Poke yourself Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Other people don't know who nearly dies Tongue Poke
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:00 pm

I know, and I didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:02 am

I heard evil cackling coming from Rach’s room so I floated through her door and saw her sat there on the unmade bed, giggling. She was holding my phone and looking through the numbers!
“Why’s she calling Tom?” I thought.
She put on a very sad voice. “Tom? It’s Rach, Sarah’s sister. I’m sorry to tell you but she died during the night.”
A pause as Tom said something the other end of the phone.
“If you need any comforting, I’m here for you.” A sly smile spread across her face and she hung up.

So that was her plan! My dreams (or rather, nightmares) had come true and she was trying to kill me to get to Tom! I had to go and find him.
But if I did, what if he couldn’t see me? I was dead, wasn’t I?
Why hadn’t Death shown up like he did when he killed that guy outside the zoo?
I guess it works differently for fairies and humans.

I saw Father rushing up the stairs and charging into Rach’s room. I heard Rach throw herself onto the bed and pretend to sob. Father whispered something to her much too quiet for me to hear. I listened closer. Rach’s sobs grew louder. They no longer sounded fake. I’d better watch out for her, she could be sneakier than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:04 am

Shocked I'm pretty sure I expected that but still.. wow
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:19 am

Father exited the room and Rach’s howls became unbearable.
“Alright, you win the Oscar. Give up the act now!” I thought to myself.
Then I felt myself being pulled by an invisible force. I was going backwards, through Rach’s walls, through mine until I was floating on my ceiling again, looking down at my poor, dead self. Then I felt myself falling hard and fast. I landed with a bump on… something? But it didn’t hurt. Everything went black.

I don’t know how much time had passed but I woke up with a gasp.
“Must have been another dream,” I thought. Although it was highly realistic and much more detailed than my previous dreams I’d had of Rach. She was my baby sister, though and would never do anything like this.
Would she?
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:24 am

Oooohh, a bit of a mystery now methinks Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 am

I stiffly got out of bed and walked around a bit, feeling a little weird.
Making my way towards Rach’s room, I suddenly jumped when the quietness was broken by a piercing scream. It didn’t stop. I covered my ears and continued on my way there. I realised it was Rach. I knocked lightly on the door but was rudely told to “go away” well, that wasn’t her exact words. I don’t wish to repeat what she said.
Disobeying her orders, I walked into her room anyway and asked her what’s up.
She turned and looked at me, fear in her eyes. “You’re… you’re dead!” she stammered at me and tried to back away.
“No, I’m clearly not!” I said calmly. “What makes you think that? And why would you be so upset, anyway?”
I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs. Mother came into Rach’s room. “Sara honey, there’s something I have to talk to you about.” She said, soothingly. “It’s Tom…”
I started crying louder than Rach had as Mother explained Tom thought I was dead and couldn’t live without me… it was like Romeo & Juliet gone wrong.
I rushed out of Rach’s room and into mine. Then collapsed on my bed in floods of tears.
I told Mother and Father about what had happened, with Rach poisoning me and everything. They understand being captured by a dragon and often kept in a separate cave to Mother at such a young age severely damaged her somehow. But we agreed to give her another chance to redeem herself.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:22 am

Wow, Sarah rewrites Romeo & Juliet Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 am

Lol. Yep. I wanted to try and mix things up a bit. The story had everything except romance lol I don't feel the Evil Rach storyline is working, though. I still have my notes on it so I can bring it back at a later time but for now I'm gonna go back to being random!

A few months passed and while Rach still had terrible mood swings, she improved a lot. I was on RAM one sunny afternoon. I couldn’t believe Henry, Gemma and Max had forgotten First To Reply today! I knew Gothy would forget, though. I managed to get first post (or as Quacky says, “poast” which makes me giggle every time. Especially when he thinks it’s 12 in the afternoon as well as midnight that you have to aim for). My score was now 101 and I had won the game. I celebrated with a victory dance (basically the Quacky dance without the duck costume) around my bedroom before returning to RAM to see Jazziiee had made a new post on the Love Life board.
We’re all invited to her, Frank Iero and Bob Bryar’s wedding next Saturday?!
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:27 am

LMAO, I thought a wedding might have been coming up, but that is a surprise Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 am

LMAO! Jazziiee has requested I write in a wedding to her, Frank and Bob.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:26 pm

I thought so, but Frank AND Bob, that's what surprised me Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Ahhh yes a weird 3some indeed lol
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Is Bob going to see any more talking food again? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:53 am

Wait and see Tounge Out

Next Saturday came and I put on my best outfit all ready to attend the wedding. Everybody was there. The first people I noticed were Max who was dressed all in black with his favourite Fightstar hoody tied round his waist and Gothy in a Goth outfit. With all the blackness I wondered if this wedding was turning into a funeral when I saw Henry dressed in blue and Quacky had dyed his yellow duck feathers a strange bright pink colour.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:21 am

A PINK DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAM Forums :: Member Creativity Centre-
Jump to: