RAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
deltablue
deltablue

Male Number of posts : 7652
Team : Cyber
Favourite Band : Within Temptation
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Withintemptation
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

which isn't anything to stay for at all
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Female Number of posts : 7138
Team : Grind
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Mychemicalromance
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 am

Such kind words from Henry Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Female Number of posts : 5220
Team : Deathstars
Favourite Music Genre : Deathstars
Favourite Band : Deathstars
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Deathstars
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:26 pm

The car drove away (with Bob screaming his head off and desperately trying to claw his way out) and everyone went to make their way home. Gemma and Gothy were staying at mine that night so we made our way out of the church and started making our way towards Typo City when suddenly we heard a loud noise. Several. Like giant footsteps. Everybody turned around to see what was coming. Is it a dinosaur from Jurassic Park (although not many people know they were actually minosaurs)? Was it Superman? Was it… a giant (in fairy terms, probably regular sized to humans) white fluffy kitten walking around on it’s hind legs and smashing the village to pieces?

It was the last one!
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Mychemicalromance

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

The Kitty Of Doom NeutralNeutral Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Deathstars

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Everybody started screaming and running around in a panic as the kitten knocked the roofs off of buildings and stamped on cars, it’s eyes glowing an evil red. I, however, being a cat person went up to the little (well, not so little) creature and started to rub behind it’s ears.
The cat instantly went down on all fours, stuck her tail up in the air and started purring loudly. “There’s a good kitty!” I soothed. “And where do you come from?” I asked. She nudged me and purred. I thought I recognised her from somewhere then I noticed on her collar there was a tag. “Coco, Reo’s pet” it read.

Last edited by Gothy on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error/typo)
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Who is this Reo....? Neutral
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Reo owns a lot of pets!
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Clearly, but why are they appearing all over the place? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:48 pm

It's a mystery....
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Rolling my eyes, I realised Reo’s pets were causing more trouble. I read the back of the tag to see if there was an address.
Wales?! This pet had come all the way from Wales?!

Deciding we had to take Coco back to Reo; Gemma, Gothy and I set off back to mine so we could prepare for our journey to Wales.
I packed the clothes, maps and all the other essential things. Gemma packed the CD’s and Gothy brought along a picture of Max, which she clung to for dear life.
None of us could drive so we also brought along Rhiannon, my personal chauffer. Also, Rhi was Welsh and so she’d know the way. Singing along to Ohio Is For Lovers by Hawthorne Heights, we piled into the sports car and set off on our journey, ready for the many wonderful sights we’d see on our travels.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Typical me, CD's!!!!!! Tounge Out

And Sarah, you will give Max nightmares Tounge Out

Ohio Is For Lovers Rock On!

I have a slight obsession with that song atm
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 pm

LMAO!!

I know I will, I intend to (not that he reads this board anymore Wink/Tongue)

And I know Tounge Out that's why I included it Tongue Poke
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Gothy wrote:
LMAO!!

I know I will, I intend to (not that he reads this board anymore Wink/Tongue)
And I know Tounge Out that's why I included it Tongue Poke

He should be warned!!!!!!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:13 pm

And many wonderful sights we saw. The first of many came as we drove through the Fairy Forest (where most of the Earth Fairies live) and saw Liam Sampson stapling Popsicle sticks together and attempting to play cricket with them. Having always wanted to learn cricket, Rhi stopped the car and we all got out to help Liam continue making his cricket equipment and asked him to teach us the rules.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Riiiight, that was a little dull, no offence Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:23 pm

That's ok, dw I like criticism lol

You know I asked people to say something random, I'll add it in?
Liam's request.
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:24 pm

We spent the afternoon attempting to play but we all got tired after a few hours and nobody was winning. Gothy went back to the car to stare at the Max picture some more but Gemma was getting hungry (almost as hungry as Ratrees get when they haven’t eaten for 10 minutes) so Liam showed us to his house and let us stay in the spare rooms for the night. He brought us lots of ham and cheese sandwiches and milk, at Gemma’s request because she hadn’t had any for a while. And some cake for Gothy, since she was too busy staring at Max during Jazziiee’s wedding that she didn’t get a chance to eat some cake before Bob went crazy and smashed it up. She also requested Pepsi Max, rather than milk.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Laughing Ratrees got mentioned, Epic awesomness of a story (y)
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm

I thought you'd like that part a bit more Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Yes although, the ham and cheese sandwiches are getting old Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Maybe you shouldn't eat them then Tounge Out

I think they've been referenced enough as well.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh yes they have!
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Ok I've adapted this paragraph to go with that new rule of no you-know-what-foods-and-drink

After a refreshing night’s sleep we were all eager to get back on the road to Wales so we thanked Liam for his kind hospitality, cake, Pepsi Max and the things that shall not be named and set off again.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Kinda makes it funnier too Tounge Out

Nearly like the bunny ears and ban Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:37 pm

The sun was extra hot today so we stopped by the River Of Hope to get a drink. A three-armed donkey named Justin (or “Ju” which is pronounced Juh not Jew, he stressed) came up to us and we had a good chat. Ju was a fascinating creature and told us all the amazing story of how he lost one of his arms after being thrown out of a window and falling down a flight of stairs while wrestling with a demon. Although as he was either high or drunk, we didn’t take anything he said too seriously.
"My life as an ass is pretty because I love tainted blood with some lemon cider," slurred Ju before we left and he fell over. Hearing the loud thud as Ju’s body hit the floor, we all rushed back over to help him but he was in fits of giggles and staring up at the clouds so we left him alone. We checked his tag around his neck. He was also owned by Reo. We took him back to the car with us and he recognised Coco straight away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAM Forums :: Member Creativity Centre-
Jump to: