RAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Female Number of posts : 7138
Team : Grind
Favourite Band : Several.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Mychemicalromance
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 am

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!! Excited/Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
deltablue
deltablue

Male Number of posts : 7652
Team : Cyber
Favourite Band : Within Temptation
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Withintemptation
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 am

Best. Story. Ever.
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Female Number of posts : 5220
Team : Deathstars
Favourite Music Genre : Deathstars
Favourite Band : Deathstars
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Deathstars
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 am

Awww thank you Excited/Very Happy:D I really appreciate comments like that Excited/Very Happy:D

Here's some more

I left everyone to catch up while I flew off to Jazziiee’s. I loved going there. She lives in the middle of the woods in a gingerbread house and sometimes she lets me take a bite out of her walls. She’s a witch, but a good one. I don’t mean good as in never messes up her spells, she’s famous for that. So, so clumsy but very sweet (so is her house!) but I mean she’s a white witch. Most fairies fear witches but Jazziiee is nothing to fear. I wish people would stop stereotyping. Witches and fairies aren’t traditionally meant to get along but I’d been best friends with Jazziiee since pretty much before we were born (our parents have been lifelong friends, too).
“Sara!” exclaimed Jazziiee as she opened the door, giving me a massive hug.
I snuck a quick bite from the Mars Bar doorframe as we went inside.
“What are you doing here this time of night?” she asked.
“Long story, explain later but fancy a party with My Chemical Romance?”
Jazziiee was the biggest MCR fan I knew (besides me and Gemma).
Without thinking, she automatically grabbed her cloak and rushed out the door. I turned her cauldron off for her. It was bubbling a green sticky mess. Smelt good, though. I got closer to take a gulp but decided I didn’t like the smell of it as much as I liked the smell of the gingerbread walls.
Jazziiee, clumsy as she is, had accidentally ran into the door on her way out and was laying unconscious on the floor.
I grabbed a reviving potion of the shelf and went over to her, took a bite out of the door frame and poured the potion down her throat. She popped back up again and charged out the door, slamming it shut. What she hadn’t realised was her long black cloak was caught in the door and as it slammed shut, she fell back and slammed against the door.
I rolled my eyes and got more reviving potion.

We made it to Gemma’s virtually accident-free, a record for Jazziiee. She has accidents every 10 seconds, as you’ve probably guessed by now.
What with it being a full moon, Gemma was in full were-rabbit form.
She was no harm to us in this form. In fact, she was barely any different than usual. She had a big taste for meat when like this but that’s as far as similarities to werewolves go so you better not stereotype!
You only have to mention the letters MCR (and not even together) for Gemma to practically start foaming at the mouth so she didn’t need any convincing to be dragged to this party in Typo City.
I must warn you, Typo City is for people who make typos, although even if you don’t you’ll soon start to during your visit there. That’s why they call it Typo City and not Make Sense City. That was 5 miles west of Typo City past the Lake Of Tears and through the Forest Of Confusion.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Hyper
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Mychemicalromance

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 am

Excited/Very Happy:D:D MOOORREEE please? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Ill
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Deathstars

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:37 am

Ok sure Excited/Very Happy:D
Just a lil note, the typos are on purpose because it's set in Typo City!

We arrived in Tyop City at 12:30pm. Teh party was still giong strong.
“WOW! IT’S GERARD WAY!” excliamed Gemna as she rushed over to him.
“Well hi there, how you doing?” Gerard greeted Gemma as she appraoched him, with a little too much enthusiasm. “Always nice to meet a fan. Care for some punch?” he aksed, leading her towards the table of snakcs and drinks. I’m surprised that table was still standing. Jazziiee had been in such a rush to meat Ray Toro that she’d bumped into it. Several times.
The table was filled with suasages and other meaty stuff (which I noticed teh cat and the rat were avioding) and as I stopped staring at Mikey Way the way Gothy probably stares at Max, I realised it was a bad idea to let Gemma near it.
Too late. Gemma was tucking into the snacks hungrily and Gerard staring at her, eyes wide with surprise.
To calm Gemma down a biit, I closed the curtains so she couldn’t see the mooon and sprinkled some fairy dust on her head.
The dust landed on some sausages and one came to life. It sprang up and started dancing, demanding the music be louder, then haeded for the punch and landed right in the bowl. He drank most of the alcohol in there, got a bit pushy and started slurring at Gemma for eating his freinds.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 am

LMAO

Talking sausages, and Shocked I'm a bad were-bunny Tounge Out

Last edited by Shrimp on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO)
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 am

Nooooo you're not bad lol
You're just a lil hyper because it's a full moon!
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:43 am

Yes, and My Chem there aren't helping the hyperness Tounge Out
But I don't care Laughing

More pllleeaassee???
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am

OK, last part today as I only have a couple more parts left so I'll have to get writing now!
I'll post more tomorrow Friends

Bob Bryar was scared of the talking sausage, as he yelled out “FOOD SHOULDN’T TALK!” before cowering in the corner.
Not wanting Bob to be afraid anymoer, Gemma gulped down the sausage in one bite.
I flew over to Bob and reassured him all the talking food was gone when the room shook with a loud, thumping niose which was coming from outside.
Jazziiee ran to the window (tripping over Frank Iero’s guitar strap on the way there) and opened the curtians (somehow managing to give herself a paper cut!) to see what was out there.
It was an army of giant white marshmallows! All stomping around and crushing things.
They were gtetting closer and we were all in a panic, didn’t know what to do. How do you stop giant marshmallows? My fairy magic was only weak. I was very young but also, just a princess, the third strongest magi after the King and Queen.
The roof of the house came off and Bob and I cowered in the corner. It was the leader (the only pink one) and he was comign towards me. I hid behind Bob, who was screaming like a girl.
Back to top Go down
deltablue
deltablue

Male Number of posts : 7652
Team : Cyber
Favourite Band : Within Temptation
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Withintemptation
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 am

not enough deltablue
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:48 am

Ok I'll add you in it more.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:49 am

Laughing

Awww, poor Bob Sad stop making him scared, the food must go! Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 am

The marshmallow leader’s pink, spongy arm raeched out to grab my hair when he suddenly shot up in the air and was surrounded by golden specks of light until he, along with his army, were eventually squished into a small, solid cube and crushed by an invisible hand until nothing was left.
“What’s going on?” we all wondered, panicking that something bigger or meaner than the marshmallow army was coming along until I saw her floating there, smiling at me.
It was my mum with Rach by her side.
“Let’s party!” Rach bellowed and MCR plugged their instruments in and began playing (except for Bob, the drummmer. He was paranoid that the cakes might come to life any second. I was going to make them, for a laugh but I felt sorry for poor Bob).
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Poor poor Bob, Sarah you're a cruel person Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

Male Number of posts : 8603
Team : Black
Favourite Music Genre : Metal
Favourite Band : Fightstar
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Lovedup
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Fightstar-1
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:36 pm

hmmm...... should I bother reading this? Is it worth it....? Neutral opinions appreciated! XD
Back to top Go down
https://ram-forums.forummotion.com
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Yes Max, you should Tounge Out
I been doing a lot of writing tonight. I think RAM'll find a few chapters particularly funny. Tounge Out

And Gemma, I'm not mean coz I didn't make the cakes come to life Tounge Out

Here's a lil bit more:

After a hard night’s partying everone said our goodbyes and we exited Typo City.
I couldn’t wait to get home and lay my head on my soft feathered pillows.
I had a strange dream that night. I was trapped in my room. I couldn’t exit because there was some demon/possessed child downstairs. I had to go and get food and water but the demon kept chasing me and I narrowly escaped. The demon was at my door, scratching to get in. I poured water on it and it backed away, hissing. “It’s afraid of water!” I figured and, carrying as many glasses of water as I could, I went downstairs and ventured into the kitchen to get more. I made it back up to my room and closed the door, pouring water over my floor and setting the glasses of water near it, safe in the knowledge the demon couldn’t get in. But it somehow did. I pushed the window out and jumped, landing on my feet in the dewy grass. It was dawn. I’d been up all night trying to fight this demon and now it was after me. I ran as fast as I could through the quiet, deserted streets and all the way through town until I come to the seafront. And on the lawn near the seafront there was a huge water fountain. I jumped into the water but the demon followed, swimming after me.
Then I woke up.
Unable to shake the terrifying dream I had, I went into Rach’s room to see if she was awake. I needed to get my mind off of it and thought we could spend some sisterly time together shopping for clothes and shoes. Oh and I’ll need a new bag to go with my new shoes. I’ll also need some lipstick to match the bag and shoes. Yep. I’d definitely need advice on what suits me and what doesn’t and who better than my own sister?
Back to top Go down
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals
FakeXPlasticXGuns

Female Number of posts : 289
Favourite Music Genre : DEATHCORE (:
Favourite Band : BMTH overture AS I LAY DIEING..ramstien, dirty sanchez.
Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Innocent-1
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Bfmv
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:11 pm

I LOVE THIS STORY,
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Awww thanks Jazzie Excited/Very Happy:D

Here's more:

I gently knocked on her door. “Come in,” she called brightly.
“Fancy a day out? I could show you round the city” I told her.
“Sure, why not? Just lemme get ready” she said and messed up her hair. Messed it up? Can you believe such a thing? I smoothed my hair down straight and put in my large pink flower hairclip. It matched my pink floaty dress and I put on my light blue denim jacket. I completely clashed with Rach’s all-over green and black stripes.
Still, despite our differences we looked great together and I was so happy to finally be spending time with my baby sister again.

The sun was shining brightly (which really wasn’t a surprise to be honest. It’s almost always sunny in Fairyland) so we decided to take the long route to town, via the Enchanted Forest. There were always strange and magical sights in the Enchanted Forest. Rach and I had a little rest at the Fountain Of Dreams and took a sip of water to refresh ourselves. This water, while refreshing, does sometimes cause hallucinations to those who aren’t used to it, hence the name “Fountain Of Dreams”. I was brought up on this water. Rach, however, was not and she described in great detail to me a giant bunny rabbit. His name-tag read “Jack, Reo’s pet” and he had a superhero cape on. I dismissed these claims until I looked in the direction she was looking in. There was, indeed a giant superhero rabbit named Jack. He was helping a poor turtle which had rolled onto it’s back and couldn’t get back up again. Once this deed was done, Jack, modest as ever and wanting no thanks took off deeper into the forest only to emerge again when help was needed.

Further into the forest, we past the catnip trees, under which two cats were asleep and purring happily as their tails wagged. I checked their name tags. Ping and Coco. Also owned by Reo. I was curious as to who this Reo person was as I hadn’t heard of them before.
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:37 pm

LOL so that was your dream? Tounge Out
Back to top Go down
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals
FakeXPlasticXGuns

Current Mood : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Innocent-1
Favourite Band\'s Logo : Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Bfmv

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:38 pm

:L:L lol this is soso good Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks Jaz and yeh Gemma that was my dream lol Max-less Sad
Back to top Go down
FakeXPlasticXGuns
Lead Vocals
Lead Vocals
FakeXPlasticXGuns

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 pm

awhhh raged. please pst more soon Happy
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Yes, please post more soon Excited/Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDeathCARRs
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
MrsDeathCARRs

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 pm

I made a mental note to self to look into Reo later. Today I was shopping with my sister.
“You need a serious makeover, sis” Rach said as she looked at me then dragged me into the nearest shop.
I tried on several things she picked out for me.
I’m a girly girl. Your typical fairy.
I am not a hippie.
I don’t look good as a chav.
I am in no way emo.
Gangster style is not my thing.
Neither are clown costumes!
And I don’t think I want to walk around dressed as Ali G.
Tired of my complaining, Rach shut me outside the shop, took my dress size and picked up an outfit I couldn’t see. She paid for it at the till and come out, humming happily to herself.
“Got ya this, sis!” she said. “It’s for tonight.”
“Tonight?” I asked, confused. What was happening tonight?
“The Within Temptation gig you’re taking me to.” She announced.
That was news to me! I don’t like all the punk stuff she likes.
“Dad won’t let me go unless you’re doing, so I said you were.”
Back to top Go down
Shrimp loves RAM forever
Ruler of the Lands
Ruler of the Lands
Shrimp loves RAM forever

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Yaaaay, this is getting interesting, I wanna know what the outfit was Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess   Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare For Randomness, Aceness & Sara The Awesome Fairy Princess
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAM Forums :: Member Creativity Centre-
Jump to: